SKIP INTRO

seek knowledge as
much as we could,
with knowledge we
can see lot of thing
don't let the world
change us but
let us together
change the
world
 

Embraces ourselves and our weakness

Saturday, September 25, 2010

It okay sometimes to embraces ourselves not to be overconfident or cocky but to motivate ourselves with the way we’re. If we don’t praise ourselves who else going to flatter us and who else gonna accept us for the way we’re, if we don’t accept ourselves. But don’t over praise ourselves because it can lead to arrogant, ignorant and shameless, and also if we don’t embrace ourselves we would feel like invaluable, feel small and unwanted. It can lead for us to behave very quiet, shy and isolated. So it is very important to feel praise ourselves a bit!!!

I sometimes also like to tell myself that I’m cute, hot, handsome and many more thing to flatter me huhu even I’m not really cute, hot nor handsome. But who care as long we feel that we are gorgeous (for example), so we’re gorgeous doesn’t matter if other feel we’re the ugliest creator on earth (huhu exaggerate). Sometime it doesn’t matter what people thought of us, what important is what we thought of us.

"Just because people treat you like a villain, or an ogre, or just some loser, it doesn't mean you are one. The things that matters most is what you think of yourself. If there's something you really want, or someone you really want to be, then the only person standing in your way is you". (taken from Shrek movie)

Something that I pick up from cute girl (not really okay haha) that I met, I call her puffer fish.

She said: “saya comel, dia comel dan kamu pun comel, maka kami semua pon comel~ yay!!”
 

Translate: “I’m (cute), he/she (cute) and you also (cute), so all of us also (cute)~yay!!!”

I just love the attitude (that all), we feel that we’re cute and also everyone around us also cute, very motivated and interesting. By the way we can also change the word cute in the bracket with other word to describe with what we feel about us, what are nice quote right.

We’re perfect the way we’re doesn’t matter what weaknesses we have and what bad thing that people said.

All of us must have weakness because we’re imperfect but don’t let our weakness let us down, let convert our weakness into our strength. If we let our weakness let us down it will weaken and haunted us more everyday, we will become more helpless but DON’T LET IT HAPPEN!!!

One of my weaknesses will be, afraid to talk in front of lot of people, my whole body will start to shivering nonstop especially my hand but It doesn’t stop me to talk in front of people, infact it has given me strength to perform better every time even still now I just can’t stop shivering huhu. My friend always teasing me by saying I’m having Parkinson haha.

Sometimes our greatest weakness can be our greatest strength and our greatest strength can also be our greatest weakness.

I believe some of us must have heard about man without limbs right, even he doesn’t have limb and very limited to do thing (lot of weakness compared to us) but it doesn’t let him down to achieve anything like a normal people, so take him as a example. Lot of weakness has given him lot of strength to live the life.
Taken from Youtube : Man Without Limb


So start embraces ourselves because we’re perfect the way we're and start building our weakness to our strength.



From : Drbear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Throw your words

Pages