SKIP INTRO

seek knowledge as
much as we could,
with knowledge we
can see lot of thing
don't let the world
change us but
let us together
change the
world
 

Time To Change

Sunday, July 3, 2011

hehe it have been quiet a long time i haven't update my Blog, so I think it is time to change my Blog for a fresh start...

but but before that let me post something hehe


World change, weather change, season change and people also do change, like Darwin said human do evolve *SIGH. huhu I don’t  really believe Darwin theory that people changes from ape to human but I do believe that human change from dumb to knowledgeable, from nothing to something, from kid to adult, from bad to good and many more. Some said people behavior will never change no matter what. They will always be the same old themselves but for me people do change. People change depending on their current environment, friends, situation, time and more. Usually they will change themselves so they can feel comfortable and adapt with the condition.

Sometimes despite with all the things that happen, some people remain the same behavior, but I do believe that there is someone that can change them. Like Hoobastank lyric “I’ve found out the reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start over new and the reason is you”.  There is someone special that can change our world and our behavior, without we realized it we began to change ourselves for the person.


When do we need to change??? It is the question that only we the one that could answer it, when we need to make something new from ourselves, so we can feel good and for the benefit of other, then maybe it is time to change. But don’t take the decision to change ourselves spontaneously or drastically change ourselves, think it thoroughly because it will affect people around us and try to change to a better person. Some people can’t handle our change, they more prefer the old us but we need to show to them that the new us is better.


For me changes is a good thing as long we change for a good things

There is some story that I wanna share with you about "Man that tries to change the world", I can’t remember where I heard this story but here the story:
 Long long time ago in the far far away, there was a man that tries to change the world, it take him 10 years to known that he can’t change the world, then he try to smaller scope, he tries to change his country but it also take him another 10 years to known that he can’t also, after that he tries to change his state and also it take him another 10 years then he turn to his family is also the same story. At the end at the old age then he realized that the only thing that he can change is himself, if only he can change himself first, then he can change his family, after that we can change the society, then the state, country and lastly the world, so everything start from us first.

From time to time, people will change themselves

2 comments:

Fasihah Supian said...

Hmm, suddenly I remembered about this saying "The man who decided to change on the 12th hour dies on the 11th".. I think, from this saying, it is enough to make us change into a better condition..

Dr Bear said...

nice one fasihah, so start change dont wait until it is too late...

Post a Comment

Throw your words

Pages