SKIP INTRO

seek knowledge as
much as we could,
with knowledge we
can see lot of thing
don't let the world
change us but
let us together
change the
world
 

10 Promises To My Pet

Saturday, July 24, 2010

1. Listen patient to what I have to say



2. Trust me, I'm always on your side





3. Play with me a lot
  

4. Don't forget that, I have feelings, too
 



5. Let's never fight, someday I'll win  
  

6. If I don't obey you, I have good reason
 




 7. You have school and friends, but as for me I only have you
 


8. Stay my best friend, even when I'm old
 
 



9. I'll live for about 10 years, so let's make every moment count
 





10. Never forget our time together, keep this in your mind, so when my time comes, please be by my side




p/s : taken from 10 promises to my dog story, i believe we can apply it to all pet and also for people but maybe need to adjust some of it...

from : Dr Bear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Throw your words

Pages