SKIP INTRO

seek knowledge as
much as we could,
with knowledge we
can see lot of thing
don't let the world
change us but
let us together
change the
world
 

Here Goes Nothing

Saturday, July 24, 2010

So this gonna be my first post, actually i always wanted to create a blog, i have 1 before this but i have forget the id, so after several of time here is this my new blog, huhu... 
Better late than never right...


So basically i still don't know what I'm going to post or what kind of style i gonna use, i don't want to post anything about me, because it don't sound right, furthermore i want my blog to be kind of different from other, in fact my life not really interesting to be share...



In this blog I'm want to share something and also gain something, win win situation =). I think, I want to share my thought and what my feeling about anything, anything that make me wonder then I'm gonna to share with you guys, if you wanna know...



Then what I'm expecting to gain is??? actually I'm wanna to improve my English especially my grammar, as you guys notice there is no short form word or abbreviate word huhu...


then through blog also maybe I can wider our experience, knowledge, networking, friends and many more, I think (maybe). Anyway here goes nothing, we will see what going to happen to my blog, it going to be useful or just rubbish!!!





p/s : just feel free to say, comment, give idea or anything to me okay


from : Dr Bear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Throw your words

Pages