SKIP INTRO

seek knowledge as
much as we could,
with knowledge we
can see lot of thing
don't let the world
change us but
let us together
change the
world
 

Diet, Fat & Slim

Monday, July 26, 2010

    I start by write about diet lifestyle first, so the best way of diet lifestyle that I think is the best are eat when are necessary, for me I only eat when  I needed to eat not when I'm hungry, but sometimes I also eat when I'm so hungry,  huhu so let me explain further...
I often eat during morning and at late evening (breakfast & dinner), I seldom eat lunch just sometimes, even when I feel hungry I don't eat, it just like have becoming habit for me to eat breakfast and dinner only, in fact this kind of diet lifestyle just like fasting, we eat at morning and at late evening, the different will be the time...
Other that that when we eat don't eat until we full, just eat what we need and stop when we're almost full, don't forget to chew as many times of our food because our body can absorb more nutrient and avoid it become fat, eat a lot of healthy food and participate in healthy activities...





Just Remember We Eat To Live, Not Live To Eat...





    People always fear to feel hunger or starve, it  just like end of the world when they feel hungry/starve, they will start to eat a lot until full and as a result they ended fat, I think it okay to feel hungry/starve a little, if we have had our meal then we feel hungry, then just stand it and we don't have to worry become sick or gastric because we already had our meal...
Sometimes people get fat because of they had family genetic problem, sickness that they need to eat a lot or maybe they a force to eat a lot huhu this thing happen okay, by the way don't afraid to eat a lot or become fat just don't become obese...

    When some poor countries desperately need food, some desperately tries to avoid food just to become slim, become slim is just okay and also nice but when they're badly wanted to become slim then tend to try extreme and unthinkable diet lifestyle like not eating for several day, vomit all the food, consume laxative and many more. It just will make our family and people around us so damn worry or annoying because some of them like to compare weight or talk about weight, usually girl the one who do that, I know not all but mostly...



 
    It good to become fat or thin/slim just maybe in proper way, but becoming fat in not a curse, there are people trying to become fat right, if not why business firm produce gain weight product, do you ever think maybe you are more beautiful the way you're, the most important is you have a beautiful manner, beauteous will not last long, but good deed will always being remember...

Anyway Just Live The Life And Stay Healthy


From : Dr Bear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Throw your words

Pages